The town of San Nicolás is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #363 of the ranking. San Nicolás is at 657 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of San Nicolás? You can find it at 44.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Nicolás location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Nicolás? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Nicolás in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of San Nicolás (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San NicolásIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Nicolás, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Nicolás so you can contact them.:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 14 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 51 km away, direction North (38 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 55 km away, direction North (41 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LA CASITA: 67 km away, direction North (46 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Nicolás
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Nicolás, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Nicolás.
Photos of San Nicolás
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Nicolás? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Nicolás.
The Postal Code of San Nicolás (Durango) is 34968
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Nicolás so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34968. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Nicolás ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Nicolás
Do you like San Nicolás or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Nicolás to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Calaveras (- inhabitants)
- Chavarría Nuevo (432 inhabitants)
- Ciriales (12 inhabitants)
- De Chavarria Coscomate (83 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (32 inhabitants)
- De Chavarría El Carrizo (14 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (- inhabitants)
- De Pino Gordo La Calera (3 inhabitants)
- De Sarcillos La Cumbre (73 inhabitants)
- De Peñasco Blanco La Lagunita (14 inhabitants)
- La Tecolota (- inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (317 inhabitants)
- De Balontita Las Moras (- inhabitants)
- San Patricio (- inhabitants)
- De San Bernardino Tierras Coloradas (10 inhabitants)