The town of San Miguelito is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #243 of the whole municipality. San Miguelito is at 1,800 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Miguelito is located at 5.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Valle de Santiago, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Miguelito.
Where is San Miguelito? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Miguelito in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Miguelito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Miguelito (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Miguelito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Miguelito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Valle de Santiago. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Miguelito.
Photos of San Miguelito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Miguelito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Miguelito.
Vote for San Miguelito. Opinions.
Do you like San Miguelito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Miguelito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- Bella Vista de Santa María (911 inhabitants)
- Buenavista de Parangueo (460 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (Sosa Balderas) (17 inhabitants)
- Gervasio Mendoza (665 inhabitants)
- Granja González Cárdenas (19 inhabitants)
- Granja Los Ángeles de José Uribe (- inhabitants)
- Granja Martín Ordaz (6 inhabitants)
- Granja San Martín de Guillermo (6 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe de San Guillermo (199 inhabitants)
- Pensión y Yonke José Luis Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- La Crinolina (120 inhabitants)
- Las Jícamas (1516 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Pitahayo (353 inhabitants)
- San José de Pantoja (582 inhabitants)
- San Manuel Quiriceo (189 inhabitants)