San Miguelalpan (Puebla)
Know the tiny town of San Miguelalpan through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Puebla
The town of San Miguelalpan is located in the Municipality of Cuautlancingo (in the State of Puebla). It is the most populated town in the position #19 of the whole municipality. San Miguelalpan is at 2180 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Miguelalpan is located at 4.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Sanctorum, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (San Juan Cuautlancingo) it is at 2.4 kilometers in direction Southesast. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Miguelalpan.
Where is San Miguelalpan? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Miguelalpan (Puebla) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Miguelalpan, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Miguelalpan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Miguelalpan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuautlancingo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Miguelalpan.
Photos of San Miguelalpan
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Miguelalpan, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Miguelalpan, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Miguelalpan. Opinions.
Do you like San Miguelalpan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Miguelalpan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautlancingo
- 15 de Septiembre (251 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Fuerte de Guadalupe (65 inhabitants)
- Barrio de Nuevo León (2067 inhabitants)
- Fuerte de Guadalupe (979 inhabitants)
- Galaxias Almecatla (104 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (279 inhabitants)
- Pilancon (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (199 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (850 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (2865 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (13217 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (696 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (Cerro Tetepetzi) (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguelalpan (- inhabitants)
- Tequextitlal (4 inhabitants)