The town of San Miguel Uno is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #386 of the whole municipality. San Miguel Uno is at 22 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Miguel Uno is located at 20.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Miguel Uno.
Where is San Miguel Uno? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Miguel Uno (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Miguel Uno (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San Miguel UnoDo you want to stay in San Miguel Uno? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Miguel Uno:
- HOTEL ARENA DE CUARZO: 16 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PERLA DEL PACIFICO: 17 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA CENTRAL: 15 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NAVEGANTE: 17 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Miguel Uno
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Miguel Uno, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Miguel Uno.
Photos of San Miguel Uno
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Miguel Uno? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Miguel Uno.
Vote for San Miguel Uno
Do you like San Miguel Uno or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel Uno to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Bijahual (526 inhabitants)
- El Manacal (799 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (El Vado) (24 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Zaju (30 inhabitants)
- Incubadora de Pollos Soconusco (3 inhabitants)
- La Central (9 inhabitants)
- La Llave (4 inhabitants)
- La Lucha (38 inhabitants)
- Nueva Libertad (94 inhabitants)
- Raymundo Enríquez (4576 inhabitants)
- Rivera Maya (846 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (4 inhabitants)
- Veintiuno de Marzo (Manuel Lazos) (595 inhabitants)