The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #474 of the ranking. San Miguel is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Miguel? You can find it at 16.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Miguel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Miguel (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Miguel (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MiguelDo you want to stay in San Miguel? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Miguel:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 26 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 23 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 24 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 22 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Miguel
With the satellite map of San Miguel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Miguel.
Photos of San Miguel
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Miguel? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Miguel.
Vote for San Miguel
Do you like San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Aire Libre (6 inhabitants)
- Cales de Chiapas (71 inhabitants)
- El Encuentro (20 inhabitants)
- El Guarumbo (2 inhabitants)
- El Polvorete (3 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (1 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Las Delicias) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Don Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- Tepozteco (10 inhabitants)