The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. San Miguel is at 2,129 meters of altitude.
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Miguel in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Miguel.
Need to locate a certain San Miguel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Miguel (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Miguel
With the satellite map of San Miguel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ojocaliente. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Miguel.
Vote for San Miguel. Opinions.
Do you like San Miguel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Miguel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente
- Buenavista (669 inhabitants)
- La Ermita (Tirso Reyes) (3 inhabitants)
- La Esquina del Potrero (5 inhabitants)
- Laguna del Hormiguero (7 inhabitants)
- Ojocaliente (22295 inhabitants)
- Palmillas (902 inhabitants)
- Pastoría (1133 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rivera (San Rafael) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Volcán (San Antonio) (287 inhabitants)
- San José de Jarillas (Rancho de los Ovalle) (123 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (332 inhabitants)
- Triana (87 inhabitants)
- Villa Sacramento (3 inhabitants)
- Viñedos Sacramento (- inhabitants)