The town of Dos Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #475 in terms of number of inhabitants. Dos Hermanos is at 571 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as San Miguel, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
The town of Dos Hermanos is located at 1.4 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 33.1 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Dos Hermanos.
Where is Dos Hermanos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Dos Hermanos in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Dos Hermanos.
The population of Dos Hermanos (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Dos HermanosDo you want to stay in Dos Hermanos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Dos Hermanos:
- POSADA DEL LIDER: 2 km away, direction Southwest (1 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 2 km away, direction South (2 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 2 km away, direction South (1 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 2 km away, direction South (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Dos Hermanos
With the satellite map of Dos Hermanos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Dos Hermanos.
Vote for Dos Hermanos
Do you like Dos Hermanos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Dos Hermanos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo Seco (12 inhabitants)
- Candy (14 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- El Belén (10 inhabitants)
- El Cielito (10 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (7 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (Emiliano Zapata) (144 inhabitants)
- Gulaber (- inhabitants)
- Las Carolinas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (4 inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (- inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (23 inhabitants)
- Rincón Limón (27 inhabitants)
- Rizo de Oro (5 inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (3 inhabitants)