The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #412 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Miguel is at 377 meters of altitude.
The town of San Miguel is located at 11.5 kilometers from Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Miguel.
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Miguel in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Miguel.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Miguel? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Miguel (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Miguel
With the satellite map of San Miguel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Miguel.
Vote for San Miguel. Opinions.
Do you like San Miguel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Miguel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Badow (4 inhabitants)
- Camino Verde (156 inhabitants)
- Chespal Viejo (181 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (La Bolsa de la Botella) (678 inhabitants)
- San Antonio los Milagros (167 inhabitants)
- La Joya (4 inhabitants)
- Parada el Recuerdo (7 inhabitants)
- Río Florido (887 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal Buenavista (757 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Uno (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (155 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe Chinince (26 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (28 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Dos (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)