The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #376 of the ranking. San Miguel is at 22 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Miguel? You can find it at 15.8 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Balancán, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Miguel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of San Miguel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Miguel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Miguel.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tabasco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Miguel (Tabasco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MiguelDo you want to stay in San Miguel? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Miguel:
- HOTEL USUMACINTA: 25 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEHESA LAS CHELITAS: 26 km away, direction West (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DELICIAS: 26 km away, direction West (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BALAM KU: 26 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Miguel (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Miguel, which has the following symbol
Photos of San Miguel
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Miguel? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Miguel.
The Postal Code of San Miguel (Tabasco) is 86933
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Miguel so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86933. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Miguel ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Miguel
Do you like San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Alianza Balancán (28 inhabitants)
- Arroyo el Triunfo 1ra. Sección (767 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (2 inhabitants)
- El Palomar (9 inhabitants)
- Epimenio Espinoza (4 inhabitants)
- Isla Sebastopol (107 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (5 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (6 inhabitants)
- Los Triángulos (3 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (686 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe Sección Central (246 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (9 inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (- inhabitants)
- San Manuel (- inhabitants)
- Tequisquiapan (3 inhabitants)