The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #77 of the ranking. San Miguel is at 6 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of San Miguel? You can find it at 20.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Cancún, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Miguel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of San Miguel
With the satellite map of San Miguel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Miguel.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Miguel (Quintana Roo) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MiguelDo you want to stay in San Miguel? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Miguel:
- NH CANCUN: 2 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- SENSACIONES MOTEL BOUTIQUE: 3 km away, direction South (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MOON PALACE: 5 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ROYALTON: 8 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Miguel in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Miguel, which is marked with the following symbol
Photos of San Miguel
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Miguel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Miguel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Miguel
Do you like San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (19789 inhabitants)
- Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Campestre Santa María (15 inhabitants)
- Chilly Willys (- inhabitants)
- El Edén (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Margarita (2 inhabitants)
- La BendiciÃ³n de Dios (- inhabitants)
- Las Luisitas (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Amanecer (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (- inhabitants)
- Stone Wall (3 inhabitants)
- Tlalmanalli (- inhabitants)
- Villas de Cancún (2 inhabitants)
- Vivero Los Lirios (4 inhabitants)