The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Chignahuapan (in the State of Puebla). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #142 of the ranking. San Miguel is at 2,811 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Miguel? You can find it at 19.9 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ciudad de Chignahuapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Miguel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Miguel in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Miguel.
The population of San Miguel (Puebla) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MiguelDo you want to stay in San Miguel? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Miguel:
- HOTEL MC AHUAZOTEPEC: 20 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- CABANAS EL REFUGIO: 24 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS ALAMOS: 22 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DORADO: 23 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Miguel
With the satellite map of San Miguel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Chignahuapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Miguel.
Population pyramid of San Miguel (Puebla)
In San Miguel there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of San Miguel, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of San Miguel
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Miguel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Miguel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Miguel
Do you like San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Chignahuapan
- Almeya (Casa Blanca) (16 inhabitants)
- Berlín (1 inhabitants)
- Capulaquito (473 inhabitants)
- El Campamento (16 inhabitants)
- El Manzanito (120 inhabitants)
- El Reparo (21 inhabitants)
- El Saltito (25 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (Manav Kendra) (34 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (Primera Sección) (147 inhabitants)
- Las Chavelitas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ranchos (Rinconada) (743 inhabitants)
- Palo Bendito (- inhabitants)
- Rinconada (952 inhabitants)
- Teyra (Santa Rita) (4 inhabitants)
- Tlalayotes (2 inhabitants)