The town of San Mateo is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #27 of the whole municipality. San Mateo is at 89 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Mateo is located at 59.0 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Mateo.
Where is San Mateo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Mateo in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Mateo.
Need to locate a certain San Mateo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Mateo (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Mateo
With the satellite map of San Mateo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Mateo.
Vote for San Mateo. Opinions.
Do you like San Mateo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Mateo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Barreta Compuesta (3 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Cabeza de Toro (- inhabitants)
- El Alegre (Guadalupe García) (- inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (Retamita) (3 inhabitants)
- Huizachitos (4 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- Las Codornices (1 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (6 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (9 inhabitants)
- Los Divisaderos (4 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (7 inhabitants)
- Sección Treinta y Seis STPRM (- inhabitants)
- Venadito (2 inhabitants)