The town of San Martín is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. San Martín is at 30 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Martín? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Martín (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Martín, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Martín and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Martín (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Martín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Martín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Martín.
Vote for San Martín. Opinions.
Do you like San Martín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Martín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- El Naranjal (759 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso Naciente (10 inhabitants)
- Esperancita (- inhabitants)
- La Chaparrita (1 inhabitants)
- La Voluntad de Dios (4 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lagartos (- inhabitants)
- Nachi Cocom (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe Segundo (273 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- San Luis Panal (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (- inhabitants)
- X-Cunei (1 inhabitants)
- Xnoh Cruz (218 inhabitants)