The town of San Martín is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. San Martín is at 28 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Martín? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Martín (Quintana Roo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Martín? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Martín (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Martín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Martín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Martín.
Vote for San Martín. Opinions.
Do you like San Martín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Martín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Cafetalito (311 inhabitants)
- El VerdÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- La Carolina (124 inhabitants)
- La Coqueta (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (1 inhabitants)
- María de Jesús (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Vázquez (2 inhabitants)
- Sabán (2380 inhabitants)
- San Diego (682 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (5 inhabitants)
- Yggdrassil (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (- inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (- inhabitants)