The town of San Martín is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. San Martín is at 568 meters of altitude.
Where is San Martín? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Martín in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Martín? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Martín (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Martín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Martín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Martín.
Vote for San Martín. Opinions.
Do you like San Martín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Martín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Chamizal (10 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (20 inhabitants)
- El Edén (22 inhabitants)
- El Ocotal (2 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (- inhabitants)
- Fracción la Bragada (26 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (9 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (10 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (4 inhabitants)
- San José las Flores (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Tomás Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Diciembre (442 inhabitants)