The town of San Martín is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. San Martín is at 670 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San Martín? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Martín (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Martín building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Martín (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Martín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Martín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Martín.
Vote for San Martín. Opinions.
Do you like San Martín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Martín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Adelita (17 inhabitants)
- Alejandría (20 inhabitants)
- Dinamarca (13 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinitaria (El Triángulo) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (19 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (8 inhabitants)
- Padre Piedra II (- inhabitants)
- Regalo de Dios (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (15 inhabitants)
- La Selva (- inhabitants)
- Tres Picos (- inhabitants)