San Luis del Monte (Puebla)
The most complete information about the tiny town of San Luis del Monte (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Puebla has 1 inhabitants?
The town of San Luis del Monte is located in the Municipality of Amozoc (in the State of Puebla). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #36 of the ranking. San Luis del Monte is at 2,410 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of San Luis del Monte? You can find it at 4.5 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Amozoc de Mota, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Luis del Monte location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Luis del Monte? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Luis del Monte (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Luis del Monte and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Luis del Monte (Puebla) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Luis del Monte
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Luis del Monte, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Amozoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Luis del Monte.
Vote for San Luis del Monte
Do you like San Luis del Monte or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Luis del Monte to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Amozoc
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Amozoc
- Agua Santa II (103 inhabitants)
- Ampliación San Juan 3ra. Sección (654 inhabitants)
- Colonia Edgardo Amilcar Campos (250 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (48 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (Guadalupe del Moral) (69 inhabitants)
- La Nueva España (811 inhabitants)
- La Ocotera (248 inhabitants)
- La Rivera (8 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (65 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (111 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (137 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (1317 inhabitants)
- San Mateo MendizÃ¡bal Segunda SecciÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (616 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (2 inhabitants)