The town of Lote Seis is located in the Municipality of Ixmatlahuacan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #64 in terms of number of inhabitants.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as San Luis. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2019.
The town of Lote Seis is located at 8.0 kilometers from Ixmatlahuacan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lote Seis.
Where is Lote Seis? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Lote Seis (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Lote Seis (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Lote SeisMany people want to stay in the town of Lote Seis itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL MICASA: 24 km away, direction Southeast (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA ESMERALDA: 22 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA BLANCA: 22 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL RÍO: 24 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Lote Seis
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lote Seis, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ixmatlahuacan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Lote Seis.
Population pyramid of Lote Seis (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Lote Seis by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Lote Seis there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Lote Seis
In order for you to enjoy nature around Lote Seis, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Lote Seis, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Lote Seis
Do you like Lote Seis or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Lote Seis to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixmatlahuacan
- Chapulco (3 inhabitants)
- Chumulcingo (9 inhabitants)
- El Amarillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (1 inhabitants)
- El Coyolar (73 inhabitants)
- Homero Arroniz (4 inhabitants)
- Ahorradero (19 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (Barrios) (4 inhabitants)
- La Oración (5 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población la Majapa (99 inhabitants)
- Monte Rico (2 inhabitants)
- Punta Gorda (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (22 inhabitants)