The town of San Lucas is located in the Municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar (in the State of Guerrero). There are 12 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #30 of the whole municipality. San Lucas is at 1,217 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Lucas is located at 8.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Buenavista de Cuéllar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Lucas.
Where is San Lucas? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Lucas in Guerrero: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Lucas, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Lucas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Lucas (Guerrero) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Lucas
With the satellite map of San Lucas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Lucas.
Photos of San Lucas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Lucas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Lucas.
Vote for San Lucas. Opinions.
Do you like San Lucas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Lucas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar
- Agua Bendita (30 inhabitants)
- Buenavista de Cuéllar (7233 inhabitants)
- Cieneguillas (178 inhabitants)
- Coxcatlán (821 inhabitants)
- El Platanal (El Platanar) (140 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (El Puerto) (6 inhabitants)
- La Peña Blanca (El Rincón) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Enramadas (13 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (280 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (- inhabitants)
- Luis Chávez Merlo (6 inhabitants)
- El Guerrerense (Restaurante) (41 inhabitants)
- Rincón de las Nueces (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (La Hacienda de San Isidro) (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe Tepetlapa (1534 inhabitants)