The town of San Lorenzo is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. San Lorenzo is at 840 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Lorenzo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Lorenzo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain San Lorenzo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Lorenzo (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Lorenzo
With the satellite map of San Lorenzo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Lorenzo.
Vote for San Lorenzo. Opinions.
Do you like San Lorenzo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Lorenzo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Baja California (1091 inhabitants)
- Corral Viejo (2 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Verde (- inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (11 inhabitants)
- Lorena (San Ángel) (- inhabitants)
- Nuestra Señora (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Brillante (129 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (9 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (San Miguel) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Linda (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (Los Laureles) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (10 inhabitants)