The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #28 of the whole municipality. San José is at 562 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as San Julián, because this was its former name. In the year 2011, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 9.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San José (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Granja Antigua (Andrés Oyervides) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Santos Armendáriz (5 inhabitants)
- El Dorado de Villa (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Rubio (4 inhabitants)
- Jesús Castillo (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- La Maroma (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (12 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (11 inhabitants)
- Simón Ramírez Rodríguez (El Sacrificio) (- inhabitants)