The town of San Julián is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #28 of the whole municipality. San Julián is at 562 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Julián is located at 9.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Julián.
Where is San Julián? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Julián (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Julián and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Julián (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Julián
With the satellite map of San Julián will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Julián.
Vote for San Julián. Opinions.
Do you like San Julián? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Julián so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Centro de Readaptación Social Monclova (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Jesús M. Celedón Campos) (7 inhabitants)
- El Rubio (8 inhabitants)
- Gabriela (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez Campos (Veinticuatro de Mayo) (1 inhabitants)
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (1 inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (1 inhabitants)
- La Mota (2 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (Juanita) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Muñiz (2 inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Espinoza (Granja los Espinoza) (6 inhabitants)