The town of San Judas is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. San Judas is at 30 meters of altitude.
Where is San Judas? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Judas (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of San Judas (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JudasMany people want to stay in the town of San Judas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 19 km away, direction West (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JUAN: 21 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 21 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 19 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Judas
With the satellite map of San Judas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Judas.
Vote for San Judas
Do you like San Judas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Judas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Alicia Moreno (El Chijol) (1 inhabitants)
- Antonio Rubio (San Francisco) (- inhabitants)
- Cinco de Febrero (237 inhabitants)
- El Chijol (- inhabitants)
- El Marino (La Casita Verde) (- inhabitants)
- El Martirio (2 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (4 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- La Cabecera (188 inhabitants)
- La Coma (Puerta la Coma) (8 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Reluciente (Sergio de Leija) (2 inhabitants)
- La Puerta (5 inhabitants)
- Magdalena Gallardo (4 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (2 inhabitants)
- Sergio Machuca (- inhabitants)