San Juan Chiquito (Guerrero)
Learn about tiny town of San Juan Chiquito through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 5 inhabitants of the State of Guerrero
The town of San Juan Chiquito is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Guerrero). There are 5 inhabitants. San Juan Chiquito is at 18 meters of altitude.
Where is San Juan Chiquito? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Juan Chiquito in Guerrero: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Juan Chiquito, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Juan Chiquito and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Juan Chiquito (Guerrero) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juan Chiquito
With the satellite map of San Juan Chiquito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Juan Chiquito.
Vote for San Juan Chiquito
Do you like San Juan Chiquito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Juan Chiquito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Benito Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Callejón de la Hacienda (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (- inhabitants)
- El Llanete (- inhabitants)
- El Muelle (4 inhabitants)
- El Purcar (13 inhabitants)
- El Tomatal (161 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (1 inhabitants)
- La Capilla de la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (6 inhabitants)
- Llano Real (El Dorado) (424 inhabitants)
- Los Órganos (140 inhabitants)
- Los Canarios (- inhabitants)
- Los Toros (113 inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (8 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (- inhabitants)