San Juan (Tamuín, San Luis Potosí)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of San Juan, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of San Luis Potosí.
The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #221 of the ranking. San Juan is at 41 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Juan? You can find it at 12.3 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Tamuín, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Juan location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Juan in San Luis Potosí? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Juan.
Satellite photo of San Juan
With the satellite map of San Juan will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Juan.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Casas Blancas (13 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Caminos (- inhabitants)
- El Cube (- inhabitants)
- El Doscientos Uno (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- Fernando Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- Guillermo Moctezuma (5 inhabitants)
- Las Armas (Estación la Ceiba) (401 inhabitants)
- Los Canelos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Huiche (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Maracaibo (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Río Florido (3 inhabitants)
- San José de Gracia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Taninul (Fiderusa) (5 inhabitants)