The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #240 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 400 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juan is located at 14.4 kilometers from Arriaga, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Juan in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Juan, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Juan building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Juan (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juan
With the satellite map of San Juan will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Juan.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Agua Zarca (4 inhabitants)
- Andrés (6 inhabitants)
- Álvaro León Martínez (3 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (4 inhabitants)
- El Cuaulote (- inhabitants)
- El Profesor (10 inhabitants)
- La Doncella (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (10 inhabitants)
- Las Píldoras (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (6 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (12 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe Dos (4 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)