The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #123 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 527 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juan is located at 17.1 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Juan in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Juan and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Juan (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Juan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Juan.
Photos of San Juan
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Juan, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Juan, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Chamal Nuevo (El Chamalito) (30 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (1 inhabitants)
- La Boquilla (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (El Carrizo) (7 inhabitants)
- La Presita (La Escondida) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (1 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (Magdaleno) (50 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (176 inhabitants)
- Praxedis Guerrero (La Laja) (198 inhabitants)
- Protacio F. Guerra (El Capricho) (41 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (Las Bayas) (72 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Tanlajás (11 inhabitants)
- Tanlajás (La Alhajilla) (160 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre (Las Pozas) (157 inhabitants)