San Juan (Gómez Farías, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Juan, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #54 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 92 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juan is located at 12.1 kilometers from Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Juan (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of San Juan
With the satellite map of San Juan will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gómez Farías. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Juan.
Photos of San Juan
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Juan? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Juan.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Agustín Melgar (48 inhabitants)
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (El Papalote) (197 inhabitants)
- El Conconco (3 inhabitants)
- El Sony (5 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (5 inhabitants)
- La Isla (- inhabitants)
- La Misión (143 inhabitants)
- Las Alejandras (Los Vega) (- inhabitants)
- Las Auroras (5 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Morenas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Popotes (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Bello (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (3 inhabitants)
- Seiscientos Uno (Poblado Seiscientos Uno) (416 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (4 inhabitants)