San José Totolac (Puebla)
The most complete information about the tiny town of San José Totolac (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Puebla has 2 inhabitants?
The town of San José Totolac is located in the Municipality of Calpan (in the State of Puebla). There are 2 inhabitants. San José Totolac is at 2,389 meters of altitude.
Where is San José Totolac? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San José Totolac in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San José Totolac.
Want to view a satellite photo of San José Totolac? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of San José Totolac (Puebla) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José Totolac
With the satellite map of San José Totolac will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Calpan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José Totolac.
Vote for San José Totolac
Do you like San José Totolac or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José Totolac to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Calpan
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Calpan
- La Concepción (1 inhabitants)
- Cháhuac (Colintla) (77 inhabitants)
- Dolores (94 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (La Ocotera Seca) (299 inhabitants)
- Inaltitla (2 inhabitants)
- Pantaleontla (4 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Calpan (8195 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (69 inhabitants)
- San José Totolac (2 inhabitants)
- San Lucas Atzala (2558 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Ozolco (2890 inhabitants)
- Tepectipa (288 inhabitants)
- Tiopanquiahuac (12 inhabitants)
- Tlapacoya (16 inhabitants)
- Tochpintla (- inhabitants)