The town of San José de la Herradura is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. San José de la Herradura is at 2,132 meters of altitude.
Where is San José de la Herradura? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San José de la Herradura (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San José de la Herradura, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San José de la Herradura building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José de la Herradura (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José de la Herradura
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José de la Herradura, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José de la Herradura.
Vote for San José de la Herradura. Opinions.
Do you like San José de la Herradura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José de la Herradura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Seis y Medio (10 inhabitants)
- Cuenca Lechera Anáhuac (1 inhabitants)
- El Piojo (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Nopales (24 inhabitants)
- Granja La Unión (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Presidente (7 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Tajo Alto (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Sociedad (7 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 17 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (85 inhabitants)
- Las Pitayas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (3 inhabitants)
- Maderas y Cajas de Cuauhtémoc (14 inhabitants)
- Napavechi de Arriba (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cereceres (- inhabitants)