The town of San José is located in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. San José is at 1,496 meters of altitude.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San José (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San José, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San José building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of La Independencia. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of La Independencia
- Brasil (74 inhabitants)
- Candelaria (485 inhabitants)
- Concepción (438 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (64 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (1338 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (33 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mundo (179 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tenejapa (43 inhabitants)
- Río Jordán (29 inhabitants)
- Reforma (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (248 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (30 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita el Vergel (792 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (12 inhabitants)