The town of San José is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #212 of the whole municipality. San José is at 71 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 25.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of San Juan Evangelista, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Online map of San José in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San José? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Chamilpa (10 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Unión y Campo Nuevo (252 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (18 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (La Llorona) (284 inhabitants)
- La Báscula (Los Corrales) (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (Casa Revuelta) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Yaguas (215 inhabitants)
- Lavilla (7 inhabitants)
- Los Jobos (8 inhabitants)
- El Corpo (3 inhabitants)
- El Tatuano (6 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (7 inhabitants)
- Rubén Romagnoli (El Sitio) (- inhabitants)
- Terranova (8 inhabitants)