The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Perote (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #69 of the ranking. San José is at 2,376 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San José? You can find it at 8.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Perote, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San José location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San José, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San José? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Perote. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Perote
- Colonia Luis Donaldo Colosio (- inhabitants)
- El Palenque (7 inhabitants)
- El Parador (11 inhabitants)
- El Plan (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (1028 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pescados (1555 inhabitants)
- Rancho Díaz (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Tecajete (12 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tenextepec (4368 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Labrador (- inhabitants)
- San José Arboledas (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (5 inhabitants)
- Sierra de Agua (1970 inhabitants)