The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #966 of the ranking. San José is at 811 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San José? You can find it at 25.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 56.7 kilometers. To enjoy the San José location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Online map of San José (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséDo you want to stay in San José? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San José:
- HOTEL TRES PICOS: 34 km away, direction West (27 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 41 km away, direction North (28 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 33 km away, direction North (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 34 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Baluarte (6 inhabitants)
- Celaya (12 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Milpas (- inhabitants)
- La Prosperidad (4 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (7 inhabitants)
- Enrique Pereyra (2 inhabitants)
- Escárcega (17 inhabitants)
- Francisco Murguía (345 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (7 inhabitants)
- La Florida (6 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (10 inhabitants)
- Rizo de Oro (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (284 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (1 inhabitants)