The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #438 of the whole municipality. San José is at 15 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 8.4 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséDo you want to stay in San José? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San José:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 11 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 12 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Armando (Amado del Porte) (6 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (3 inhabitants)
- La Amistad (- inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (8 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas del Río (Cuatro Vientos) (330 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (12 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (3 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (3 inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (6 inhabitants)