The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #438 of the whole municipality. San José is at 15 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 8.4 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San José? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- 3 Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Bethel (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos Uno (3 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (4 inhabitants)
- La Doble B (El Mangal) (8 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- Montebello (1 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (681 inhabitants)
- Progreso (854 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre Dos (13 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (El Mirador) (- inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (6 inhabitants)
- Zoyla Lazos (- inhabitants)