San José (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of San José, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of San José is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #228 of the whole municipality. San José is at 100 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 10.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San José.
Photos of San José
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San José? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Antonio Peredo Martínez (Quintero) (2 inhabitants)
- Arturo Benítez (106 inhabitants)
- Atanacio Covarrubias Hernández (- inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Rosa Martha Salinas) (- inhabitants)
- El Pozole (4 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (4 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (515 inhabitants)
- Motel Casa de Campo (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tantoán (1830 inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (5 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Mora (472 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Sifón Grande (5 inhabitants)