The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 18 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #378 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 5 meters of altitude.
The town of San José is located at 12.0 kilometers from Cancún, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San José (Quintana Roo) is 18 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséDo you want to stay in San José? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San José:
- POSADA 3 REYES: 1 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 1 km away, direction Northeast (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 2 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 2 km away, direction Northeast (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
Population pyramid of San José (Quintana Roo)
In San José there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of San José, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of San José
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San José? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San José.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Don Felipe (1 inhabitants)
- El Roble (33 inhabitants)
- Flor del Mayab (1 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (- inhabitants)
- Paraíso de Dios (2 inhabitants)
- Península Resort (32 inhabitants)
- Rey JesÃºs (- inhabitants)
- San Frogs (- inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Un Nuevo Horizonte (- inhabitants)
- Universidad para la Competencia Internacional México [Universidad para la Competencia Internacional México (3 inhabitants)
- Victoria (- inhabitants)
- El Andariego (- inhabitants)