The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #441 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 15 meters of altitude.
The town of San José is located at 19.6 kilometers from Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San José building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San José.
Photos of San José
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San José? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Beneficio Torreón (10 inhabitants)
- Carrillo Puerto Norte (91 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (697 inhabitants)
- Isabel Cristina (3 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Lalos (- inhabitants)
- Luis Espinoza (119 inhabitants)
- Monte los Olivos (44 inhabitants)
- Puerto Madero (San Benito) (9557 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (33 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (El Paraíso) (7 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Nancinayapa) (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (145 inhabitants)
- San Juan Chicharras (- inhabitants)
- San Roque Uno (8 inhabitants)
- Toscanis (23 inhabitants)