The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #364 of the whole municipality. San José is at 65 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 16.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San José, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San José so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 24 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 22 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 26 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 23 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José.
Photos of San José
In order for you to enjoy nature around San José, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San José, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San José (Chiapas) is 30540
Are you going to send a letter to San José? Do you have a friend in San José and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of San José consists of the following 5 digits: 30540. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of San José ("30") correspond to the state code of Chiapas, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Brillante (4 inhabitants)
- El Primor (16 inhabitants)
- Gondelapa (San Pablo) (14 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (8 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Plan de Ayala (100 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Dos (3 inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)