San Javier (Hecelchakán, Campeche)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Javier, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Campeche
The town of San Javier is located in the Municipality of Hecelchakán (in the State of Campeche). There are 2 inhabitants. San Javier is at 12 meters of altitude.
Where is San Javier? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Javier (Campeche) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Javier and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Javier (Campeche) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Javier
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Javier, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hecelchakán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Javier.
Vote for San Javier
Do you like San Javier or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Javier to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Hecelchakán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Campeche (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Hecelchakán
- Campo Menonita Yalnón (1359 inhabitants)
- Chunkanán (1100 inhabitants)
- Dzotchén (280 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Hecelchakán Uno (- inhabitants)
- Granjas Uno (7 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Benaox (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de la Gorra (14 inhabitants)
- Las Estrellas (1 inhabitants)
- Nohalal (600 inhabitants)
- Pomuch (9607 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- San Elías (4 inhabitants)
- San Javier (2 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (1297 inhabitants)