The town of San Javier is located in the Municipality of Los Cabos (in the State of Baja California Sur). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #500 of the whole municipality. San Javier is at 105 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Javier is located at 24.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of San José del Cabo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Javier.
Where is San Javier? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Javier (Baja California Sur) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Javier, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Javier? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Javier (Baja California Sur) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Javier
With the satellite map of San Javier will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Los Cabos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Javier.
Vote for San Javier. Opinions.
Do you like San Javier? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Javier so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Los Cabos
- El Agua de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- El Barranquito (1 inhabitants)
- El Cajoncito (2 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (3 inhabitants)
- El Conejo (2 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (4 inhabitants)
- El Palo de Arco (1 inhabitants)
- El Taste de Santa Rosa (61 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento la Vista (- inhabitants)
- Cabo San Lucas (Hielera) (- inhabitants)
- La Abundancia (- inhabitants)
- La Biznaga (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (7 inhabitants)