The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #565 of the whole municipality. San Isidro is at 54 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Isidro is located at 16.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Isidro.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Isidro in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Isidro, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San IsidroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Isidro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Isidro so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 23 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 26 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 27 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 24 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Photos of San Isidro
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Isidro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Isidro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 30548
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Isidro so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 30548. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Isidro ("30") correspond to the State of Chiapas, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Isidro
Do you like San Isidro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Isidro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- La Esperanza (El Zapotal) (868 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Miguel Gutiérrez (Margaritas) (1581 inhabitants)
- San Amado (- inhabitants)
- La Martinica (4 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (9 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos (4 inhabitants)
- Mazatán (1 inhabitants)
- Miramar (- inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (50 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Uno (92 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (6 inhabitants)