The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. San Isidro is at 1,932 meters of altitude.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Isidro (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Isidro, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Isidro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Isidro (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Baragomachi (El Terrero) (88 inhabitants)
- Churo (114 inhabitants)
- Cuepachi (Cueparachi) (- inhabitants)
- Divisadero Gallego (3 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (11 inhabitants)
- Güllochi (5 inhabitants)
- Guepesachi (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (2 inhabitants)
- La Cueva Larga (3 inhabitants)
- Los Campos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Potreros (37 inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada (2 inhabitants)
- Perachi (- inhabitants)
- Puerto de Nacarare (9 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (35 inhabitants)