San Isidro (Gómez Farías, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of San Isidro (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 4 inhabitants?
The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #97 of the ranking. San Isidro is at 99 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Isidro? You can find it at 12.5 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Isidro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Isidro (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Isidro, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Benito Juárez (La Ribera) (273 inhabitants)
- Cabañas Canindo (7 inhabitants)
- Don Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- El Barrote (1 inhabitants)
- El Corozo (El Azteca) (34 inhabitants)
- El Fuste (4 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (3 inhabitants)
- La Caseta (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (5 inhabitants)
- Los Mateos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Popotes (9 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (La Morita) (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (3 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- Tres Palacios (7 inhabitants)