The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #307 of the whole municipality. San Isidro is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Isidro is located at 20.8 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Cancún, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Isidro.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Isidro (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Isidro, which has the following symbol
The population of San Isidro (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San IsidroDo you want to stay in San Isidro? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Isidro:
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 15 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 17 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA 3 REYES: 20 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 22 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Photos of San Isidro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Isidro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro
Do you like San Isidro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Isidro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Avante (- inhabitants)
- DoÃ±a Marina (- inhabitants)
- El Palmar (2 inhabitants)
- Huertos del Ramonal (138 inhabitants)
- Jorge Millet (- inhabitants)
- Las Calandrias (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (8 inhabitants)
- Paraíso de Dios (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Víctor Trujillo (6 inhabitants)
- La Consentida (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Tlalmanalli (- inhabitants)
- Trituradora Cancún (- inhabitants)
- Universidad para la Competencia Internacional México [Universidad para la Competencia Internacional México (3 inhabitants)