San Gustavo (Tecate, Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Gustavo, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of San Gustavo is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. San Gustavo is at 785 meters of altitude.
Where is San Gustavo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Gustavo (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Gustavo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Gustavo (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gustavo
With the satellite map of San Gustavo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Gustavo.
Vote for San Gustavo. Opinions.
Do you like San Gustavo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gustavo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- El Coyote (3 inhabitants)
- Establo Méndez (9 inhabitants)
- Familia Arriaga (- inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Familia Chagoya (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Espinoza (- inhabitants)
- Familia Paredes (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Rodríguez (10 inhabitants)
- Los Cactus (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Veterinario (1 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramos (10 inhabitants)
- Refugio (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (2 inhabitants)