The town of San Gilberto is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. San Gilberto is at 498 meters of altitude.
Where is San Gilberto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Gilberto (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Gilberto and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Gilberto (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gilberto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gilberto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Gilberto.
Vote for San Gilberto. Opinions.
Do you like San Gilberto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gilberto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Bamboín (Quinta Real) (5 inhabitants)
- El Bolero (1 inhabitants)
- El Charco (El Charco Azul) (- inhabitants)
- El Diecinueve (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanal (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (5 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (Mohínos) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (3 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Palos Blancos (- inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (- inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (El Pujido) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (8 inhabitants)