The town of San Gerardo is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #210 of the ranking. San Gerardo is at 521 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Gerardo? You can find it at 13.5 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Gerardo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Gerardo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Gerardo (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Gerardo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Gerardo (Nuevo León) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gerardo
With the satellite map of San Gerardo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Gerardo.
Vote for San Gerardo. Opinions.
Do you like San Gerardo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gerardo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Azafrán (29 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (26 inhabitants)
- Crianza la Barranca (6 inhabitants)
- El Molino (11 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- El Palomar (15 inhabitants)
- El Siete (13 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Enmedio (218 inhabitants)
- Juan Grande (- inhabitants)
- La Barreta (5 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (16 inhabitants)
- La Piedra Parada (12 inhabitants)
- Las Hormigas (12 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (1 inhabitants)