The town of San Gerardo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #243 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Gerardo is at 78 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San Gerardo is located at 8.4 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Gerardo.
Where is San Gerardo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Gerardo (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Gerardo, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Gerardo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San GerardoMany people want to stay in the town of San Gerardo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LOS PINOS: 9 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHAVARRIA: 9 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- BONITTO INN SUC. MANTE: 11 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AMIGO: 10 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Gerardo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gerardo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Gerardo.
Photos of San Gerardo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Gerardo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Gerardo.
Vote for San Gerardo
Do you like San Gerardo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Gerardo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Arturo Benítez (107 inhabitants)
- Casas Blancas (- inhabitants)
- El Camotero Uno (2 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (20 inhabitants)
- Alpino (2 inhabitants)
- El Tajo (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (179 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza del Norte (- inhabitants)
- La Pista (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Pío Rivera) (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tantoán (1685 inhabitants)
- Petronilo Mata Rojo (- inhabitants)
- Promagri (3 inhabitants)
- San Jesús (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (Número Uno) (73 inhabitants)