San Gabriel (Candelaria Loxicha, Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Gabriel, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of San Gabriel is located in the Municipality of Candelaria Loxicha (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. San Gabriel is at 754 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Gabriel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Gabriel (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Gabriel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of San Gabriel (Oaxaca) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gabriel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gabriel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Candelaria Loxicha. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Gabriel.
Vote for San Gabriel
Do you like San Gabriel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Gabriel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Candelaria Loxicha
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Candelaria Loxicha
- Candelaria Loxicha (2324 inhabitants)
- Cerro Cruz (184 inhabitants)
- Estrella del Sol (5 inhabitants)
- Juquilita (54 inhabitants)
- La Finca (108 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (2 inhabitants)
- Llano Frío (27 inhabitants)
- Río los Peces (163 inhabitants)
- Río Molino II (22 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (18 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (142 inhabitants)
- San Salvador (26 inhabitants)
- Santiago la Galera (401 inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (115 inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (14 inhabitants)