The town of San Gabriel is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. San Gabriel is at 165 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Gabriel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Gabriel in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Gabriel.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Baja California State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Gabriel (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San GabrielMany people want to stay in the town of San Gabriel itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SOLARIA: 6 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CAMINO INN: 6 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CAMINO INN: 7 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PALMAS QUINTERO: 6 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Gabriel
With the satellite map of San Gabriel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Gabriel.
Vote for San Gabriel
Do you like San Gabriel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Gabriel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Buenavista (8 inhabitants)
- Mauro Guzmán (88 inhabitants)
- Familia Pérez [Familia Pérez (6 inhabitants)
- Jardines del Mar (74 inhabitants)
- La Morita (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Morro (51 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Descanso (62 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gudiño (3 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Palacio (Familia Alonso) (1 inhabitants)
- Terrazas del Mar (218 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel del Mar (38 inhabitants)
- Villas Costa Rica (- inhabitants)